Tuesday 28 January 2014

My name is Chloe Alice Print-Lambert
I want you to know me, not my disorder.
I want you to know that I love anything to do with art. I love sewing and painting and drawing…even a children’s colouring book could keep me entertained for hours. I love to sit under a blanket and read a good book. Jodi Picoult and Cathy Glass are two of my favourite authors, but I am happy to read most things. I would much rather sit and read, than watch a film (unless it’s at the cinema!)
I have grown up surrounded by animals and they are my greatest companions. I love sitting and cuddling my lion head bunnies or playing with the dogs and taking them for long walks. Without the great outdoors I would be a different person. It’s the fresh air on my face, ready to get muddy kind of attitude that makes me feel good about myself.
I am a joules-aholic! I absolutely could own that shop (if I was rich) I love the country meets fashion look and I like to think I make an effort with how I look before I walk out the door.
I love sitting and chatting with friends, I was a chatterbox as a child and I don’t think that will ever leave me. But at the same time, I am a good listener. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I hope they know I am here always.
I am a follower of Christ. This is something that means a huge amount to me. In fact, it is probably the most important thing in my life. God is my everything and I literally wouldn’t be here without him. He helps me get up and be the person I want to be. He guides me always and he loves me dearly.
I am like a small child when it comes to Christmas! I would put the decorations up in September if I had the chance! I love giving presents way more than receiving them, and putting thought into each person’s gift then seeing their face when they open it.
I would love to travel the world, with a camera in hand and an open heart to anyone who may need me along the way. There is so much to witness in this world and I want to see it all. If I had the choice I would love to visit Cambodia and Vietnam, then on the flip side somewhere like New York or Australia. I would love to go on safari in Africa…just see the whole world!
So that is just a little about me, not anything to do with my illness.
Love and hugs,

Chloe xx



2 comments:

  1. You're going to do so well in life Chloe. You all ready are but I know all your dreams will come true one day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very brave girl Chloe... It would be an honor to meet a person like u if ever possible... xx

    ReplyDelete